2048 Infinite - The Circle of Fifths. The best circle of fifths game you’ll ever play.
How to play: Use your arrow keys or swipe screen to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same note touch, they merge into one!
Pledge $1 to the iPhone app kickstarter and get a bunch of music to listen to. Pledge $5 and get early access to the fourths mode.
More games: try Upbeat Bird, the rhythmic Flappy Bird, for iPhone (free).
Here is clear and simple explanation for the circle of fifths.
Blog posts about 2048 infinite – The Circle of Fifths:
- Music Theory in the Sounds of “2048 Infinite – The Circle of Fifths”
- Enharmonics – Why F♯ and G♭ are (Usually) the Same
- Memorize the Circle of Fifths
- Tone Row – The Circle of Fifths
- Score Challenges in 2048 Infinite – The Circle of Fifths
- Kickstarter – Let’s make the 2048 Infinite iPhone App!
- Counterclockwise – Circle of Fifths or Fourths?